Dr. Hollis L. Stavn
Dr. Stavn was one of the first optometrists in California to receive therapeutic certification for the treatment of eye infections and diseases.
- He attended UCLA and the University of California at Berkeley.
- Graduated with Honors from the University of California at Berkeley with a B.A. in Biochemistry, a B.S. in Physiological Optics, and the Doctor of Optometry.
- Award as the outstanding student in the field of Binocular Vision.
- Has been an instructor at the UC Berkeley School of Optometry.
- Is founder of the California Vision and Learning Institute- a non-profit corporation dedicated to research in vision related learning disabilities.
Has maintained a private practice in Santa Rosa California since 1980 providing services in:
- General Comprehensive Eye Exams
- Glaucoma and Retinal Evaluation
- Contact Lenses
- Reading Difficulties
- Vision Therapy